Mom's Taco Tots Recipe
Your whole family will love this quick and kid-friendly weeknight dinner, swapping out tortillas for crispy tater tots!
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen tater tots
- 2 cups prepared Make & Freeze Taco Meat, thawed if frozen
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- Sour cream, optional
This recipe uses Make & Freeze Taco Meat.
- Prepare tater tots according to package directions. Reheat Make & Freeze Taco Meat.
- Divide tots among 6 dinner plates. Top with taco meat and remaining ingredients.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with refried beans and/or fresh fruit.Nutrition per Serving: (does not include optional sour cream) Calories: 620 Total Fat: 40g Sat. Fat: 15g Cholest: 90mg Sodium: 1,220mg Carbs: 40g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 1g Protein: 26g