Mix 'n Match Roasted Vegetables Recipe
Make this recipe yours – experiment until you find your favorite combinations.
- 6-8 cups winter vegetable of choice (or in combination) such as: halved Brussels sprouts; cut-up carrots or baby carrots; cubed sweet potatoes or yams (skin-on); cubed skin-on potatoes; cauliflower florets; broccoli florets; cubed butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons OIL OF CHOICE:
- SEASONING OF CHOICE:
- OR 2-3 teaspoons each of Spiced! seasonings
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Select vegetable(s) of choice and place on baking sheet. Drizzle vegetables with oil of choice and sprinkle with seasoning of choice. Toss to coat.
- Bake vegetables 15 minutes; stir. Continue baking 5-10 minutes or until desired doneness.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DinnerWinner from So easy and kid-approved! Veggies can sometimes be boring and bland, but my entire family loved these. I made broccoli, carrots and zucchini and used Roasted Garlic Oil, Garlic Pepper and Seasoned Salt. I will make veggies like this again for sure!
Date published: 2018-12-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Simply Taina from Awesome, Easy Roasted Vegetables So easy and delicious! Will definitely be adding this to my list of favorites!!
Date published: 2018-10-18