Mini Rainbow Fruit Kebabs Recipe
This is your basic fruit salad - on a stick!
- 20 red grapes
- 20 blueberries
- 20 green grapes
- 20 pineapple chunks
- 20 mandarin orange sections
- 20 raspberries
- 20 (5-6 inch) wooden skewers
- No bake/cook
- Thread fruit, in the order given, onto skewers.
- Place on serving tray and arrange in the shape of a rainbow.
- Drizzle with Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena; serve extra on the side.
Makes 20 mini fruit kebabs.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fruit Fanatic from Very simple, yet unique I love the idea! I will definitely use this recipe at my next event!
Date published: 2016-03-11