Mini Pizza Meatloaves Recipe
- 2 pounds 93% extra-lean ground beef
- 1 cup mini turkey pepperoni slices
- ½ cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- In large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients, 1 cup cheese and 1 teaspoon Mama Mia™ Marinara Sauce Mix; salt and pepper as desired. In small bowl, combine crushed tomatoes and remaining 1-2 tablespoons Mama Mia™ Marinara Sauce Mix.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Divide meatloaf mixture amount 1 (12-count) greased muffin pan; place pan on baking sheet. Top with sauce.
- Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven; top with remaining 1 cup cheese. Continue baking 5-10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer and cheese is melted.
Makes 6 servings. Serve with Hasselback Tots.
Make ahead & freeze: Prepare step 1. Place meatloaf mixture in a gallon freezer bag. Place sauce mixture in a quart freezer bag and 1 cup cheese in a quart freezer bag. Place all bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.