Mini Muffin Bouquet Recipe
Looking for a sweet and simple centerpiece for an upcoming event? This "bouquet" of mini cupcakes may be just the thing!
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 3 cups buttercream icing, divided and tinted green and pink
- 36 mini cupcake liners
- 7 round toothpicks (per pot)
- 1 (5-inch) clay flower pot
- 1 (3-inch) Styrofoam ball
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Insert paper liners in the cups of 3 12-count mini cupcake tins.
- Mix Absolutely Almond Pound Cake Mix batter as directed with water and melted butter; divide batter among cupcake tins.
- Bake 16-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely, then decorate as desired.