Mexican-Style Corn Chowder Mix Prep Directions Recipe
- 4 cups 2% milk
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk Mexican-Style Corn Chowder Mix into milk. Add corn.
- Simmer 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Salt and pepper to taste.
Makes about 6 servings.More Ways to Mix it Up!
- Stir in cooked protein such as chorizo, chicken, ground turkey or pork, and/or beans.
- Garnish with shredded cheese, chopped jalapeño peppers, cilantro and/or sour cream.