Mexican Street Corn Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed, well drained
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ⅔ cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Place corn in a clean kitchen towel or paper towels and dry thoroughly.
- In large skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add corn and Simply Salsa Mix. Sauté until corn is lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients to combine. Salt and pepper as desired.
For remix Chicken Taco Quinoa Bowls recipe: Place ½ cup leftover corn in a storage container.
Refrigerate up to 1 day.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Changing up the same old corn! First time ever having Mexican Street Corn, or making it for that matter. Talk about a great way to make corn even better! I will be making this for me often, my husband not so much. He doesn’t know what he is missing.
Date published: 2021-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by BeBright from Easy Peasy Mexican Street Corn What an easy peasy recipe. It was fast and DELISH. Made after the Burger event with Jane. Company loved it with the Smoked Jalapeno stuffed burgers! PS: no fresh cilantro on hand!! No worries, I used 1 tsp of Si Si Cilantro!!
Date published: 2021-03-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by TS Food Fan from Quick, easy and tasty side dish! What a quick side dish to make that packs some flavor.
Date published: 2021-03-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by ChefM from Better than last time we bought at a food truck So fast and yummy. Will make again soon to share with the rest of the family
Date published: 2020-06-03