Mexican Roasted Zucchini Recipe
- 4 medium zucchini, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ancho chile powder or chili powder
- Crumbled Mexican queso fresco cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine all ingredients except cheese on baking sheet. Toss to coat. Spread into a single layer.
- Bake 15 minutes; stir and continue baking 5 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
Nutrition per Serving: (does not include optional cheese)
Calories: 60 Total Fat: 4.5g Sat. Fat: 0.5g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 330mg Carbs: 4g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 3g Protein: 2g