Mediterranean Tuna Salad Recipe
- 1 (5 ounce) can no salt added albacore tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon diced celery
- 3 pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ rip avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 4 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- No bake/cook
- In small bowl, combine first 8 ingredients. Gently toss to coat.
- Serve tuna salad over avocado slices and top with tomato halves.
- Sprinkle with a dash of Citrus Herb Seasoning to garnish, if desired.
Makes 1 serving.
Make Ahead: Prepare step 1 up to 1 day ahead; refrigerated, covered.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 390 Total Fat: 23g Sat. Fat: 7g Cholest: 50mg Sodium: 370mg Carbs: 11g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 3g Protein: 36g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.