Mediterranean Pasta Recipe
This vegetarian pasta is packed with Mediterranean flavors and simple to make.
- 16 ounces spaghetti pasta
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, cut in half
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package assorted colored grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- ¼-½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup sliced Kalamata olives
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add artichoke hearts, tomatoes, onions, Garlic Garlic Seasoning, Spinach & Herb Seasoning and red pepper flakes; salt and pepper as desired. Sauté 3-4 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta, feta, olives and parsley to skillet. Toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with a green salad.
Tip: Stir in cooked shrimp or chicken, if desired.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 490 Total Fat: 21g Sat. Fat: 4g Cholest: 10mg Sodium: 610mg Carbs: 63g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 5g Protein: 13g
Rated 5 out of 5 by ljgrudle from Mediterranean Pasta Recipe So good, lots of favor, easy to make and very heathy
Date published: 2021-08-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by ljgrudle from Mediterranean Pasta Recipe Love this recipe , my husband and I have love this more then regular Spaghetti's Recipes. This is so yummy!! Easy to make
Date published: 2021-06-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by cnapper67 from Delicious and Easy! This was very tasty. I did omit the black olives. Definitely will make it again.
Date published: 2020-05-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by BurgerLove from So fresh!! So fresh in tasting without needing that much fresh! Bursting with flavor and tastes just like I’m in Greece! Delicious! Everyone asking for it again ;)
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Scrapbkmom from Super delicious and the family LOVED it! My family is already asking when we can have this again! That is a victory in my house. I didn't use the artichoke hearts and added some red & green bell peppers along with some mushrooms. LOVED it!!
Date published: 2020-03-10