Mediterranean Party Ring Recipe
Wow your friends with this easy-to-share appetizer, bubbling with spinach, artichokes, feta and pine nuts.
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 (8 ounce) tubes refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, combine first 7 ingredients, tossing together with a fork. Set aside.
- Unroll and separate crescent rolls into triangles; on a large baking sheet, arrange crescent rolls with wide ends overlapping about 1-inch, creating a sun pattern.
- Spoon filling over wide ends of crescent rolls; gently roll pointed ends up and over the filling, tucking the tips under the bottom layer to secure, creating a ring and leaving some filling visible.
- Brush dough with egg; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Tip: May be served with prepared Spinach & Herb Dip for dipping.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Christie V from Love this appetizer! I love appetizers and can make a meal out of them. I was looking for some new ideas and found this one this holiday season. I’m so glad I tried it. I have already made it for 2 occasions. I didn’t have pine nuts either time I was making it so that’s the only thing I omitted and it was still delicious! I have served the Tzatziki sauce from the mediterranean chicken kabobs recipes with it as a dipping sauce and that’s a nice addition
Date published: 2021-01-03