Mediterranean Layered Dip Recipe
Spice up your dip game with this Mediterranean layered dip.
- ¾ cup sour cream*
- ¼ cup mayonnaise*
- 1 (17 ounce) container classic hummus
- 1 cup Kalamata olive halves
- ¾ cup chopped cucumbers
- ¾ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup crumbled Feta cheese
- No bake/cook
- In a medium bowl, combine first three ingredients; set aside.
- Spread hummus on a serving plate. Top with Si Si Cilantro Dip, olives, cucumber, tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Serve with cucumbers and pita chips.
Makes 8-10 servings.
*Lighten it up: use light mayonnaise and sour cream instead.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SpicyChica from Delicious International Flavor This was a huge hit a a recent party I hosted. Our Si Si Cilantro seasoning kicked up the flavor of the Mediterranean Layer Dip. This dip was great served with pita chips and veggies.
Date published: 2020-03-11