Mediterranean Chicken Wraps Recipe
This Mediterranean-style chicken served in lettuce wraps fits our Cutting Carbs lifestyle and is keto-friendly.
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts and/or thighs
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, undrained
- ½ cup Kalamata olive halves, optional
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 18 Bibb or Iceberg lettuce leaves
- ½ cup reduced fat feta cheese crumbles, optional
- Slow Cooker
- In a 3-quart or larger slow cooker, combine first 6 ingredients. Cook on LOW 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken; add back to slow cooker and toss to combine.
- Serve chicken in lettuce leaves. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with Citrus Herb Broccoli recipe.
Wine Pairing: Pinot Noir
Make Ahead & Freeze: Combine first 6 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 250 Total Fat: 9g Sat. Fat: 2.5g Cholest: 130mg Sodium: 770mg Carbs: 5g Fiber: <1g Sugar: <1g Protein: 35g