Mango Shrimp Bites Recipe
Phyllo shells filled with a seasoned cream cheese and topped with Mango Grill Sauce and shrimp.
- 2 (1.9 ounce) packages frozen phyllo shells (30 shells)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ pound (51-60 ct) cooked shrimp, thawed, cut in half (30 shrimp)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place phyllo shells on a baking sheet. Bake 3-5 minutes. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine cream cheese, Garlic Garlic Seasoning, Onion Onion Seasoning and Seasoned Salt. Using an electric mixer, beat on high until light and fluffy. Transfer to a resealable bag.
- Cut tip off bag and pipe about 1 teaspooon cream cheese into each shell. Top with 1 teaspoon Mango Grill Sauce and shrimp.
Makes 8-10 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare step 2 up to 1 day ahead and refrigerate.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 170 Total Fat: 10g Sat. Fat: 5g Cholest: 70mg Sodium: 480mg Carbs: 11g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 5g Protein: 8g