Mango & Curry Shrimp Crostini Recipe
- 1 loaf baguette bread, sliced
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon hot or mild curry powder
- 8 ounces cooked shrimp, roughly chopped
- Chopped parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Generously spray both sides of baguette slices with olive oil; Place slices on large baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine cream cheese, Onion Onion Seasoning, Sí Sí Cilantro Seasoning and curry powder. Using an electric mixer, beat until light and fluffy. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine shrimp and Mango Grill Sauce; toss to coat.
- Spread curry cream cheese on crostini and top with a spoonful of shrimp. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired.
Makes about 30 crostini.
Make Ahead: Prepare step 2 up to 1 day ahead and refrigerate.
Nutrition per Serving: (based on 2 crostini per serving) Calories: 140 Total Fat: 6g Sat. Fat: 3.5g Cholest: 50mg Sodium: 470mg Carbs: 15g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 3g Protein: 7g