Mango Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetable blend
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- Sliced green onions, chopped cilantro, chopped cashews or peanuts, optional
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and Onion Onion Seasoning; salt and pepper as desired. Stir-fry until chicken is cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
- Stir in veggies and Mango Grill Sauce. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 10 minutes.
- In small bowl, wihisk together cornstarch and water. Stir into stir-fry; cook 1 minute. Serve topped with onions, cilantro and cashews, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve over Sí Sí Cilantro Rice.
Wine Pairing: Sauvignon Blanc
Nutrition per Serving: (does not include optional toppings) Calories: 270 Total Fat: 8g Sat. Fat: 1.5g Cholest: 85mg Sodium: 300mg Carbs: 20g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 10g Protein: 29g