Mama Mia Spaghetti Tacos Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 10-12 stand 'n stuff or regular hard taco shells
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook and crumble ground beef and Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning until no longer pink; drain.
- Add crushed tomatoes and Mama Mia™ Marinara Sauce Mix; stir to combine. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta according to package directions; drain. Stir into meat sauce until well combined.
- Divide spaghetti and meat sauce among taco shells and top with cheese.
Makes 6 servings. Serve with a garden salad.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Combine ground beef and Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning in a gallon resealable freezer bag. Combine crushed tomatoes and Mama Mia™ Marinara Sauce Mix in a quart resealable freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Prepare as directed above.