Mama Mia Lasagna Cups Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 24 wonton wrappers
- ¾ cup ricotta cheese
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook and crumble beef until no longer pink, about 5-6 minutes; drain off liquid. Stir in next 2 ingredients.
- Meanwhile, in lightly greased 1 (12-count) muffin pan, firmly press 2 separated wonton wrappers into each cup, off-setting corners to form a star shape.
- Divide meat mixture into cups, top with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake 18-20 minutes or until cups are lightly browned.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with a garden salad.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Place beef in a quart freezer bag. Place next 2 ingredients in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.