Malt Vinegar Chicken Recipe
Delicious malt vinegar flavored chicken - can be grilled, baked, broiled or cooked on your stovetop - so simple!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
Toss chicken breasts with Avocado Oil and Malt Vinegar French Fry Seasoning. Choose your cooking style below.
- Grill: Prepare grill to medium heat. Place chicken on grill; grill, turning once, 10-12 minutes or until internal thermometer reaches 165° on an instant read food thermometer.
- Stovetop: Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook, turning occasionally, 15-18 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165° on an instant read thermometer.
- Oven: Preheat oven to 375°. Place chicken on a medium greased baking sheet. Bake 16-18 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165° on an instant read thermometer.
- Broil: Turn broiler on HIGH. Place chicken on a greased broiler pan. Place pan 6 inches from heating element. Broil, turning once, 10-12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165° on an instant read food thermometer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by LouC7 from Easy & flavorful. I just drizzle a bit of roasted garlic infused oil. Sprinkle on a bit of pepper and a generous amount of malt vinegar ff seasoning onto chicken breasts and bake.--Quick. Easy. SO flavorful!!!!!
Date published: 2017-09-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by andbaumeister from Excellent Flavor I make this as a quick marinade: oil, a touch of S&P, malt vinegar seasoning and about a cup and a half of beer. Let it sit for a couple hours and throw it on the grill!! Delicious!!! Even better as a leftover cut up and put on a salad!!
Date published: 2017-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by hurfswife from Who Knew?? Even my PICKY eater loves my chicken when I add the Malt Vinegar Seasoning. Who knew chicken cooked with this seasoning would become one of our family favorites??
Date published: 2016-11-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nuts4TS from Great Flavor! This is so quick, easy, and delicious! Even my super picky 5 year old, who usually doesn't eat any chicken that's not fried - or shaped like a nugget - admitted that this chicken was "really good, Mom!" He even requested it again the next week!
Date published: 2016-10-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gebby29 from Juicy and flavorful chicken! Used 2 lbs of chicken breast but still used only 3 tbs avocado oil and a little over a tbs. malt vinegar seasoning. It was very moist and tasty!!!
Date published: 2016-06-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by conniee210 from Juicy & Flavorful Very flavorful and juicy with no effort at all. just sprinkle, cook and enjoy!
Date published: 2016-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by TS by Tina from Love Malt Vinegar! My whole family loved the Malt Vinegar Chicken! So juicy, tender & tangy. We will definitely make this meal again!!
Date published: 2016-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by carlad75 from Tangy chicken the whole family loved! This chicken was so flavorful. Everyone in the whole family loved it! I will definitely make this again.
Date published: 2016-04-01