Mai Tai Fruit Dip Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) container marshmallow crème
- Assorted fresh fruit and
- No bake/cook
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese and Mai Tai Cheese Ball Mix; vigorously mix until well combined.
- Stir in marshmallow crème; mix until well combined.
- Serve with assorted fresh fruit and Twisty Grahams, if desired.
Makes 12 servings.
Make Ahead: Can be prepared up to 2 days ahead and refrigerated.
Nutrition per Serving: (does not include optional dippers) Calories: 140 Total Fat: 7g Sat. Fat: 4g Cholest: 20mg Sodium: 75mg Carbs: 19g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 15g Protein: 1g