Mai Tai Cheesecake Recipe
Classic cheesecake with a twist…the flavors of a Mai Tai.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 larges eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1 cup diced fresh or frozen mangos
- 1 cup diced fresh cherries
- ¼ cup coconut rum
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- Toasted coconut, optional
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In medium bowl, combine first 3 ingredients. Press into the bottom of a 10-inch spring form pan. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese and both packets Mai Tai Cheese Ball Mix. Using an electric mixer on high, beat until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Reduce to medium and beat eggs in, one at a time, until just combined (do not over mix).
- Pour mixture over crust in pan. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake 50-60 minutes or until cake is set 3-inches from edge but still wobbly in center when pan is gently shaken. Remove from oven and run a knife around edge of cake to loosen. Place on cooling rack and allow to cool 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine fruits, rum and mint. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Run a knife along edge of cake again and refrigerate, uncovered, until thoroughly chilled, at least 4 hours.
- Carefully release and remove sides of pan. Slice into 12 slices. Serve slices topped with fruit and toasted coconut, if desired.
Makes 12 servings.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 480 Total Fat: 37g Sat. Fat: 23g Cholest: 155mg Sodium: 390mg Carbs: 28g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 21g Protein: 9g