Magic Taco Meat Recipe
- 3 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can no salt added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced mild green chiles, undrained
- Slow Cooker
- In a 3-quart or larger slow cooker, crumble raw ground beef into crock. Add remaining ingredients to crock and gently fold them in.
- Cook on LOW 4-6 hours, stirring halfway through to break up beef*.
- Turn heat off and break up beef to desired crumble size.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare as directed. Let cool. Place about 2 cups meat in 3 (1-quart) freezer bags. Seal well, label and freeze. Each bag equals approximately 4 servings.
*Stirring is not required, however, it will give the beef a nice texture.
Nutrition per Serving:
Calories: 250 Total Fat: 17g Sat. Fat: 7g Chol: 75mg Sodium: 760mg Carbs: 2g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 1g Protein: 21g
Rated 5 out of 5 by MagicChixDaBest from Love this recipe! My entire family loves this recipe. I use this to make batches of ground beef. After cooking I divide and freeze. I use this to make enchiladas. Simply Divine!
Date published: 2020-05-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by liasmom2 from We LOVE this! In the summer we prefer to use the crockpot and this is one of the best things I've found. We make a batch of this just about every week.
Date published: 2018-06-28