Magic Taco Chicken Burritos Recipe
Restaurant quality burritos made simple with Magic Taco Chicken.
- 6 large jalapeño Cheddar tortilla wraps
- 2 cups prepared cubed or shredded Magic Taco Chicken, thawed, if frozen, reheated if cold (recipe link in directions)
- 1½ cups prepared white or brown rice
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto or black beans, rinsed and drained, warmed
- 1½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Burrito fillings such as guacamole, salsa, sour cream, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions
This recipe uses Magic Taco Chicken. Get the recipe »
- Fill tortillas with warmed Magic Taco Chicken, rice, beans, cheese and desired fillings.
- Fold up, burrito-style, and cut in half.
Makes 6 servings.Nutrition per Serving: (does not include filling options) Calories: 520 Total Fat: 16g Sat. Fat: 8g Cholest: 95mg Sodium: 1,260mg Carbs: 64g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 3g Protein: 33g