Magic Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Baby red potatoes roasted with the magic touch of Magic Chicken Original Seasoning Blend and Rustic Herb Seasoning.
- 1½ pounds baby red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients on baking sheet. Toss to coat; spread to a single layer.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender, turning halfway through.
Makes 6 servings.
Make Ahead: Combine all ingredients in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well and toss to coat. Refrigerate several hours or up to overnight. Continue with step 1.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 160 Total Fat: 6g Sat. Fat: 1.5g Cholest: <5mg Sodium: 330mg Carbs: 22g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 2g Protein: 4g