Magic Chicken & Mushroom Galette Recipe
Magic Chicken, mushrooms and baby kale filled puff pastry baked and served like a pie.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh baby bella mushrooms
- 3 cups fresh baby kale leaves
- 1 (17.3 ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets (2 sheets), thawed
- 1 (6.5 ounce) package garlic & herb soft spreadable cheese (such as Alouette®)
- 2 cups prepared shredded Magic Chicken, thawed, if frozen (recipe link in directions)
This recipe uses Magic Chicken. Get the recipe »
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and Makin' Magic Chicken Seasoning. Sauté until browned, about 5-6 minutes. Stir in kale, continue sautéing 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Place thawed sheets of pastry onto a large 17x11-inch baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Overlap edges of pastry by about 1-2 inches to just fit on pan. Press dough together making 1 large sheet.
- Spread pastry with cheese spread to within 1 inch of edges. Top with chicken and mushroom mixture. Fold edges over about 1 inch, pressing firmly. Bake 16-18 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 470 Total Fat: 28g Sat. Fat: 13g Cholest: 60mg Sodium: 880mg Carbs: 34g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 4g Protein: 22g
Rated 5 out of 5 by ChristieV from Mushroom Lover not disappointed! This was such an easy meal to put together and we loved it! I already had the Magic Chicken made and I had cleaned the Kale the day before. I was able to get this done quickly for our lunch. It is delicious. We had some leftovers so we heated them up the next day on a pizza pan at 350 for a few minutes and it was still just as delicious! My toddler son loved it too.
Date published: 2020-05-21