Magic Chicken Cordon Bleu Stromboli Recipe
- 1 (13.8 ounce) tube refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 slices deli ham
- 2 cups prepared Makin' Magic Chicken, thawed if frozen
- 1½ cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a foil-lined 17x11-inch baking sheet; press pizza crust into a 15x10-inch rectangle.
- Brush crust with mustard to within 2 inches of edges. Top one half of crust lengthwise with ham slices,Makin' Magic Chicken and cheese. Fold long side of crust over filling; roll and press edges to seal.
- Bake 15 minutes. Brush with egg; sprinkle with Rustic Herb Seasoning. Continue baking 4-7 minutes or until browned. Cut into slices.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with a green salad.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare through step 2. Wrap with plastic wrap and then aluminum foil. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.
Serving Suggestion: If desired, serve with warmed Alfredo sauce on the side for dipping.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 430 Total Fat: 17g Sat. Fat: 6g Cholest: 135mg Sodium: 1,340mg Carbs: 37g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 5g Protein: 31g