Mac & Cheese Stuffed Burgers Recipe
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 packet prepared microwave mac & chees (such as EZ Mac®)
- 4 hamburger buns
- In medium bowl, gently mix ground beef and Ultimate Steak Seasoning. with hands or a large spoon until well combined. Divide mixture into 8 (3-ounce) balls (about the size of a tangerine).
- Using your hands or a burger press, create 8 patties about ⅜-inch thick. Place desired amount of mac & cheese in the center of 4 patties; top with remaining patties and seal the edges.
- Grill or pan-fry, turning once, until internal temperature of burgers (not mac & cheese) reach 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 8-10 minutes. Serve on buns top with desired amount of Raspberry Peach Chipotle Sauce.
Makes 4 servings.