Luscious Rainbow Mini No-Bake Cheesecakes Recipe
The fresh, light taste of lime makes this pretty rainbow individual dessert a lovely addition to your Easter table
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1½ cup + 2 tablespoons butter (1½ cup softened, 2 tablespoons melted)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy cream, room temperature
- Gel or liquid food coloring in pink, blue, yellow and lavendar (or colors of your choice)
- Whipped topping, optional
- Candy eggs or other decorations as desired
- In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. In a well-greased, 6-count jumbo muffin pan, press about 2 tablespoons into the bottom of each well. Set aside.
- In large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add Luscious Lime Cheesecake Bar Mix packet 2*; continue mixing until combined. While mixing, gradually add cream until well blended.
- Divide batter into four separate bowls. Stir a drop of food coloring into each and mix until batter is uniformly colored. Carefully layer each color of cheesecake batter on top of the graham cracker crust in the wells of the jumbo muffin pan.
- Place muffin pan in freezer for 2 hours. When ready to serve, unmold cheesecakes and top with whipped cream, candy eggs or other decorations as desired. Serve cold.
*Note: Luscious Lime Cheesecake Bar Mix packet 1 (shortbread crust mix) isn't used in this recipe. However, you could substitute the shortbread crust (baked) for the graham cracker crust if preferred.