Luscious Lime Cheesecake Bar Mix Prep Directions Recipe
- 1 cup butter (½ cup softened, ½ cup melted)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese*, softened
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil. Grease foil.
- In medium bowl combine Luscious Lime Cheesecake Bars Mix packet 1 and ½ cup softened butter. Mix until crumbly. Reserve ⅓ cup dough; refrigerate. Evenly press remaining dough into prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Reduce heat to 325°F. In large bowl, vigorously stir softened cream cheese until smooth. Add Luscious Lime Cheesecake Bars Mix packet 2 and ½ cup melted butter. Stir until well combined. Spread over cooled crust. Sprinkle with reserved dough.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until cake is set 3 inches from edge but still wobbly in center when pan is gently shaken.
- Cool at room temperature 30 minutes. Refrigerate 1 hour or until completely cooled. Store in refrigerator, covered.
Makes about 16 servings.
*Lighten It Up: Use light cream cheese instead. Fat-free will not set up properly.More Ways to Mix It Up:
- Garnish with whipped cream and lime slices.
- Top bars with fresh berries and whipped cream.
- Drizzle bars with raspberry sauce and/or melted white chocolate.
- Prepare as directed in our Silicone Bar Pan.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kots360 from Wonderful fresh lime flavor With a cookie type crust, the fresh lime cheesecake is just enough citrus so it’s not too tart. I cut the bars into small cubes for an event and the plate was empty in minutes! So simple and elegant.
Date published: 2019-03-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sara77 from Luscious creamy Lime Bar This is a very creamy bar dessert with lots of lime flavor.
Date published: 2019-03-03