Luscious Lime-Berry Cheesecake Bars Recipe
The creamy tang of lime cheesecake meets sweet rhubarb-strawberry in this lusciously simple bar.
- 1 cup butter (½ cup softened, ½ cup melted)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil. Grease foil.
- In medium bowl combine Luscious Lime Cheesecake Bars Mix packet 1 and ½ cup softened butter. Mix until crumbly. Reserve ⅓ cup dough; refrigerate. Evenly press remaining dough into prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Reserving three tablespoons of Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread, spread the remainder of the Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread evenly over the cooled crust.
- Reduce heat to 325°F. In large bowl, vigorously stir softened cream cheese until smooth. Add Luscious Lime Cheesecake Bars Mix packet 2 and ½ cup melted butter. Stir until well combined. Spread over cooled crust. Sprinkle with reserved dough. Dollop remaining 3 tablespoons Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread over top.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until cake is set 3 inches from edge but still wobbly in center when pan is gently shaken.
- Cool at room temperature 30 minutes. Refrigerate 1 hour or until completely cooled. Store in refrigerator, covered.