Loaded Sweet Potato Sliders Recipe
Cutting carbs? Try these zesty sliders, topped with creamy guac, smoky bacon and a drizzle of BBQ ranch dressing.
- 1-2 fresh sweet potato yams, scrubbed and sliced into 10 (½-inch) rounds
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2-3 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ cup creamy ranch dressing
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place sweet potato rounds on a large rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Lightly brush both sides with Avocado Oil. Season with salt as desired. Bake 20-25 minutes, turning once, or until tender.
- Prepare Giddyup Guacamole Mix according to package directions using water and avocados; set aside.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. In medium bowl, combine ground beef and Fiesta Party Seasoning. Form into 10 slider patties. Place patties on grill. Grill, turning once, 6-8 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer.
- In small bowl, combine Smoky Bacon BBQ Sauce and ranch dressing.
- Top each sweet potato slice with a burger, guacamole and bacon crumbles. Drizzle with BBQ-ranch dressing mixture.
Makes 4-5 servings.