Lime Candy Corn Cheesecake Recipe
Create a candy corn looking cheesecake with Luscious Lime Cheesecake Bar Mix for the perfect Halloween treat.
- 1 cup butter (½ cup softened, ½ cup melted)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- Gel food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cool at room temperature 30 minutes. Refrigerate 1 hour or until completely cooled. Store in refrigerator, covered.F. Grease an 8-inch springform pan.
- In medium bowl, combine Luscious Lime Cheesecake Bars Mix packet 1 and ½ cup softened butter. Mix until crumbly. Reserve 1/3 cup dough; refrigerate. Evenly press remaining dough into prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Reduce heat to 325°F. In large bowl, vigorously stir softened cream cheese until smooth. Add Luscious Lime Cheesecake Bars Mix packet 2 and ½ cup melted butter. Stir until well combined.
- Divide batter into three bowls. Use gel food coloring to color one bowl orange, another bowl yellow and the third can be as-is. Fill resealable bags with each color. Cut the end of the bag and pipe on top of the cooled crust outer edge yellow, then the middle orange and fill the center with the white. Sprinkle with reserved dough.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until cake is set 3 inches from edge but still wobbly in center when pan is gently shaken.
- Cool at room temperature 30 minutes. Refrigerate 1 hour or until completely cooled. Store in refrigerator, covered.