Lightened-Up Hearty Breakfast Bake Recipe
Delicious and lightened-up breakfast bake with the flavors of sweet potato, Brussels sprouts and turkey bacon – YUM!
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled, scrubbed and sliced thin
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and sliced
- 8-10 slices turkey bacon, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 10 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, toss first 3 ingredients with 1 tablespoon Onion Onion™ Seasoning, ½ tablespoon Seasoned Salt and ½ tablespoon Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning. Spread mixture on baking sheet.
- Roast in oven until slightly browned and tender, about 15 minutes.
- In large bowl, whisk together, eggs and remaining Onion Onion™ Seasoning, Seasoned Salt and Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning. Stir in turkey bacon and roasted vegetables. Pour into a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake 35-45 minutes, or until eggs are set.
Rated 5 out of 5 by perrow68 from Nice and hearty I loved it. next i make it I will go less on the season salt and swap the brussell sprouts for asparagus
Date published: 2019-04-10