Korean Pork Wraps Recipe
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 servings leftover Korean BBQ Pulled Pork
- 2 burrito-style flour tortillas
- 2 servings leftover cucumber slaw
- Salad topper wonton strips or chow mein noodles
This is a leftover recipe for Korean BBQ Pulled Pork
- In small bowl, combine first 3 ingredients; salt and pepper as desired.
- In microwave-safe bowl, microwave pork on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Divide pork between tortillas. Top with cucumber slaw, yogurt mixture and wonton strips. Roll up burrito-style.
Makes 2 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare step 1 up to 2 days ahead.
Work Lunch Suggestion: Divide step 1 between 2 small storage containers. Place cucumber slaw in 2 storage bags. Place pork in 2 microwave-safe storage containers, tortillas in 2 storage bags and wonton strips in 2 storage bags. Refrigerate all up to 1 day. Continue with step 2.