Key Lime Mini Cheesecakes Recipe
You can't beat this tangy dessert as the finale to dinner.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 4 ounces frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh blueberries and kiwi or fruit of choice
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine first 2 ingredients. Using an electric mixer, beat on medium until well blended; add eggs, beating on low just until blended.
- Line a 12-count muffin pan with 12 paper liners; place one sandwich cookie in the bottom of each. Divide batter evenly among the liners. Bake 20 minutes or until centers are almost set.
- Cool; chill 3 hours or overnight. Just before serving, top with whipped topping, a sprinkle of topper and fruit.
Makes 12 servings.
Tip: use paper liners in wedding colors for a bridal shower.