Jalapeño Popper Warm Dip Mix Preparation Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- In medium microwave-safe dish, combine dip mix, cream cheese and ¾ cup Monterey Jack cheese.
- Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds; stir and repeat until heated through. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top; microwave an additional 30-60 seconds or until cheese melts.
- If desired, place warm dip in an oven-safe dish and broil until bubbly and lightly browned.
Makes about 1½ cups dip.
* Lighten it up: use light cream cheese instead.