Jalapeño Popper Cheese Ball Recipe
This cheese ball combined jalapeños, Bacon Bacon, Cheddar cheese, green onions and cream cheese for a tasty treat.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped jalapeño peppers, drained
- ⅓ cup chopped green onions
- Crackers and assorted veggies
- In large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients and 3 tablespoons Bacon Bacon. Mix until well combined. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- On a serving platter, form into a cheese ball or desired shape. Press remaining 3 tablespoons Bacon Bacon onto cheese ball.
- Serve with crackers and assorted veggies.
Makes 12 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare step 1 up to 1 day ahead.Nutrition per Serving: (does not include crackers & veggies) Calories: 180 Total Fat: 16g Sat. Fat: 10g Cholest: 50mg Sodium: 210mg Carbs: 2g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 2g Protein: 5g