Jalapeño Honey Cheese & Sausage Pinwheels Recipe
They’re like cinnamon rolls… but full of yummy cheese and sausage!
- 8 ounces ground pork sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) tube refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook and crumble sausage until no longer pink, about 6-8 minutes. Drain. Let cool.
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese and Jalapeño Honey Cheese Ball Mix; vigorously mix until well combined. Stir in shredded cheese and cooled sausage.
- Roll out crescent dough. Spread cheese mixture over dough. Roll up, starting on the long side. Once rolled up, use your hands to gently pull into an 18-inch log. Slice into 24 pinwheels.
- Place pinwheels on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake 15-17 minutes or until golden browned.
Makes 8 servings.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 340 Total Fat: 25g Sat. Fat: 13g Cholest: 70mg Sodium: 650mg Carbs: 17g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 5g Protein: 12g