Jalapeño Cheddar Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Refrigerated mashed potatoes jazzed up with Cheddar & Jalapeño Cheese Ball Mix.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (24 ounce) packages refrigerated prepared mashed potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine cream cheese and Smoked Cheddar & Jalapeño Cheese Ball Mix. Mix vigorously until well combined.
- Add mashed potatoes and mix until combined. Transfer to a greased casserole dish.
- Bake 45-55 minutes or until heated through.
Makes 10 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2. Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 day ahead. Add 5-10 minutes to bake time.