Italian Turkey Sliders Recipe
These turkey sliders will give your next meal an Italian twist.
- 1½ pounds lean ground turkey
- ½ cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese, halved
- 12 small buns or prepared Multi-Grain Beer Bread Buns
- Prepare grill to medium heat. In medium bowl, combine turkey, bread crumbs, mayonnaise and Mama Mia™ Marinara Sauce Mix. Mix until well combined. Form into 12 slider patties.
- Place patties on grill. Grill, turning once, 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer.
- Place burgers on rolls or Multi-Grain Beer Bread Buns and top with cheese.
Makes 12 sliders.
Make ahead & freeze: Prepare step 1. Place patties in a gallon freezer bag between layers of waxed paper. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.