Italian Burger Soup Recipe
- 2 servings leftover Italian Burgers without cheese, chopped
- 2 servings leftover Italian Burgers marinara sauce
- 2 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups frozen Italian-style vegetables
- 1 cup cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
This is a leftover recipe for Italian Burgers.
- In medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine all ingredients except cheese.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Serve garnished with cheese, if desired.
Makes 2-3 servings.
Work Lunch Suggestion: Divide all ingredients except cheese between 2 microwave-safe storage containers. Refrigerate up to 1 day. Microwave on HIGH 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until heated through. Garnish with cheese.