Individual Berry Trifles Recipe
A simple light & fluffy berry mousse combined with Aboslutely Almond Pound Cake and fresh berries.
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4-5 cups fresh berries of choice
- Aerosol whipped cream, optional
- Prepare Absolutely Almond Pound Cake Mix according to package directions using water and butter. Cool completely; cube.
- In large mixing bowl, combine whipping cream and Peach Raspberry Cheese Ball Mix. Using an electric mixer, whip on high until stiff peaks form creating a mousse.
- In 8 dessert dishes, layer cake cubes, berry mousse and berries. Repeat layers; top with whipped cream if desired.
Nutrition per Serving: (does not include optional ingredients)
Calories: 630 Total Fat: 38g Sat. Fat: 25g Cholest: 140mg Sodium: 510mg Carbs: 67g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 38g Protein: 4g
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nichole123 from Excellent dessert I made this for Christmas dessert. I did it as a regular trifle in a trifle dish instead of individuals. I used blueberries and bananas instead of mixed berries and they paired really well with the almond and peach/ raspberry flavors. I used about 3 cups of heavy whipping cream instead of 2 just to make it slightly less sweet and get more bang for my buck. It was so good and such a hit. Everyone was asking me for recipe.
Date published: 2019-12-26