Indian Naan Bites Recipe
- 1 (17 ounce) container classic hummus
- 1 (12.7 ounce) package original flavored Naan rounds (12 count)
- 1 (8 ounce) package Paneer cheese, shredded or crumbled feta cheese
- Stir Sí Sí Cilantro Seasoning into hummus container. Refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- Warm Naan rounds according to package directions until lightly toasted. Cut each round into 4 quarters.
- Spread each quarter with prepared hummus; top with 1 teaspoon Mango Grill Sauce and shredded Paneer cheese.
Makes 10 servings.
Make Ahead: Step 1 can be prepared up to 1 day ahead.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 330 Total Fat: 17g Sat. Fat: 6g Cholest: 20mg Sodium: 680mg Carbs: 33g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 8g Protein: 11g