Hot Smothered Burger Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 servings leftover Smothered Onion Burgers and sauce
- 2 pieces Texas-cut white bread, toasted
- 1 cup prepared mashed potatoes
- ½ cup French-fried onions, toasted
- Place leftover burgers and sauce in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until hot.
- Top toast with mashed potatoes, burgers, sauce and French-fried onions.
Makes 2 servings.
Work lunch suggestion: Place mashed potatoes, burgers and sauce in 2 microwave-safe storage containers. Refrigerate up to 2 days. Microwave 2-3 minutes or until hot. Continue with step 2.
This recipe is a leftovers suggestion for the meals recipe: Smothered Onion Burgers.