Hot Fudge Brownies Recipe
A chocolate lover's delight!
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup chocolate syrup
- ¾ cup hot water
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped topping, optional
- Slow Cooker
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Spread evenly into a large greased slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine chocolate syrup and water; pour evenly over brownie batter (do not stir).
- Layer 6 paper towels under the lid of the slow cooker before closing it to absorb moisture. Cover; cook on HIGH 2 - 2½ hours.
- Turn off heat and remove lid; let stand 30 minutes or until set.
- Spoon onto serving plates; top with ice cream or whipped topping, if desired.
Makes 6-8 servings.