Honey Teriyaki Chicken & Rice Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetable blend
- 4 cups cooked and cooled jasmine rice (1⅓ cups uncooked)
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, Onion Onion Seasoning and Seasoned Salt. Sauté until chicken is cooked through, about 5-6 minutes. Cool.
- In a greased freezer to oven-safe 13x9-inch baking dish, combine chicken with remaining ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Cover with plastic wrap, then aluminum foil. Seal well, label and freeze.
- To bake from frozen, preheat oven to 375°F. Remove foil and plastic wrap. Loosely replace foil. Bake 1 hour. Remove foil; stir. Recover and continue baking 10-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with an Asian-style green salad.
No Freeze Option: Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare through step 2. Cover with foil. Bake 35-40 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 450 Total Fat: 7g Sat. Fat: 1g Cholest: 85mg Sodium: 1,550mg Carbs: 62g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 22g Protein: 35g