Honey Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs Recipe
So simple to prepare for a main dish or as an appetizer for that backyard bash.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 red onion and/or red bell pepper, cubed
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 8 metal skewers or wooden skewers soaked in water 30 minutes
- Toasted sesame seeds, optional
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Thread chicken, onions and/or peppers, and pineapple on skewers in desired pattern.
- Place kabobs on grill. Grill, turning occasionally, until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10-12 minutes.
- Brush with Honey Teriyaki Sauce the last 1-2 minutes of grilling.
- Remove from grill and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, if desired.
Makes 4 servings.
Serve over prepared rice.
Rated 5 out of 5 by burgerman from Spread the word on this one! This is the easiest recipe and sooooooo good featuring the Honey Teriyaki ....YOU will love it.
Date published: 2014-07-19