Honey Mustard Chicken Wraps Recipe
Chicken wraps are classic lunch and easy weeknight meals - try this Honey Mustard Chicken Wrap.
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 6 extra-large flour tortilla wraps
- 2-3 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place chicken breasts in a gallon resealable freezer bag. In small bowl, combine next 3 ingredients; pour half over chicken. Seal bag and toss to coat. Place the other half in a quart resealable freezer bag. Refrigerate both bags 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from bag; discard bag with marinade. Place chicken on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove chicken from grill; let stand 5 minutes then slice. Meanwhile, combine other half of marinade with mayonnaise; spread on tortillas. Top with chicken, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. Roll up, burrito-style, and slice in half. Serve with additional honey mustard mayo for dipping, if desired.
Makes 6 servings. Serve with fresh veggies and dip.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare through step 1. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.