- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place a baking rack over baking sheet. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut chicken into the same number of pieces as bacon slice halves; season with salt and pepper. Wrap each piece of chicken with a half bacon slice. Place on baking rack, seam-side-down. Bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine Honey Mustard and butter. Remove chicken from oven, turn over and liberally brush half the sauce all over bacon. Continue baking 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and brush with remaining sauce. Continue baking until bacon is crispy and the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer (about 10-15 minutes).
- Transfer to a warming plate or platter and serve with decorative toothpicks.
Makes 12 servings.
Make ahead: Assemble through step 2 and place in an airtight container. Refrigerate up to overnight. Bake as directed above.