Honey Mustard Chicken Bites Recipe
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed; seasoned with salt and pepper
- 12-15 (6-inch) wooden skewers, soaked in water 30 minutes
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper, divided
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup plain Greek Yogurt
- Thread seasoned chicken on one half of each skewer. In small bowl, whisk together butter, ¼ cup Honey Mustard and ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper; salt and pepper as desired. Brush half on chicken.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Meanwhile, in another small bowl, combine sour cream, yogurt, remaining ¼ cup Honey Mustard and remaining ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper; salt and pepper as desired. Set aside.
- Place chicken skewers on grill. Grill, turning occasionally and brushing with remaining butter sauce, until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 6-8 minutes.
- Serve chicken skewers with dipping sauce.
Makes 12 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2. Refrigerate, covered, up to overnight. Continue with step 3.